Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gold & Silver Trading TIPS

The gathering of Coins, gold, silver and other metals By: Loru Das
The gathering of Coins, gold, silver and other metals can be fun and rewarding financial. The tangible product is often called "hard assets", because they are heavier than most or Collectibles. Someone once quipped, "if you drop a property on your toes, and it hurt, then this can be a difficult and valuable assets." Try that with 50 ozs. silver or a gold brick - ouch!

The renewed interest in metal has been developed based on their price increases within a few years. In fact, there is a center of the market gold and silver for 5-6 years. Coincident with the lows of the last bear market for stocks in 2002, Gold increased from under $ 300 to over $ 1000 per ounce. Running on achieving bested seen by most traditional classes of financial assets - stocks, bonds, money market. Silver, industry, mainly metals, increased nearly fourfold, per ounce, equating to a percentage greater than the gold over the past 5 years.
Basically, one just a few ways to go about collecting or investing in the arena. You can buy the physical metal and store it hope it will continue to rise in value, or you can collect numismatic (coin from fancy to collect) pieces have value, or a gold and silver content or value or both. Coins since I love is how I started myself as a teenager. Of course, then back to the low wages for a teenager (as they are today), so I was limited to some silver and some Coins an ounce of silver ingots, gold is out of range by me. My father was registered as an agent of silver with a company that was riding the wave of investor speculation as silver shot to more than $ 50 per ounce in 1980, to help pique my interest also. When I learned to appreciate the smallish Coins cache I collected the money, I gifted to my parents after a bag of
silver dollars. During 1940 va'50 's, Las Vegas slot machine to accept them when you gambled. My Grandpa was prescient, he kept all the year in Ohio and on through our father. It is interesting to sort and review the list of values. They date from the 1870's to 1920's. I considered it a hobby and rarely sell or trade more Coins. I understand the United States of America "series of popular trends, nickels, dimes and dollars, so that's what I gathered.

1 comment:

Goga said...

How is it possible

Post a Comment